The Renewable Energy Approval process requires that the applicant assesses the Project area to ensure the Project is developed in a responsible way that minimizes any impacts to the environment and does not cause harm to human health. The results of these assessments are outlined in the reports below.
Project summary Reports
These reports provide a summary of the Project activities, including construction, operations, and decommissioning of the Project. Click here to download all Project Summary Reports.
- Draft Project Summary Report
- Draft Project Description Report
- Draft Construction Plan Report
- Draft Design and Operations Report
- Draft Decommissioning Plan Report
These reports consider the natural heritage, cultural heritage, and archaeological resources in the Project Area. Please note these files are large and may be divided into parts to improve accessibility.
- Draft Cultural Heritage Assessment Report
- Draft Natural Heritage Assessment and Environmental Impact Study
- Draft Water Assessment and Water Body Reports
- Draft Stage 1-2 Archaeological Assessment Report
These reports outline technical details regarding turbine design and noise.
- Draft Wind Turbine Specifications Report
- Draft Site Plan
- Notice of Second Public Meeting and Notice of Draft REA Documents Release
- Notice of Proposal and Notice of First Public Meetings
- Notice of a Draft Site Plan